Thursday, April 9, 2015

C4T#3: "Arvind Grover"

Screen Smart Parenting By: Jodi Gold 
Jodi Gold's screen smart parenting book
   I was very please with Mr. Grover's review of Jodi Gold's lecture to his parent association meeting. Just reading the a few of the points that Mr. Grover acknowledged in his blog post made me want to go out and purchase Jodi's book right away.

My Comment:

Mr. Grover,
My name is Alison Earley and I am a student in EDM 310 at the University of South Alabama. I am currently studying to pursue my degree in Elementary Education. From the very start of your blog post, you made me want to purchase Jodi Gold's book right away. The points that you summarized of Jodi's were spot on and I look forward to reading her book in the near future!
Thank you for sharing this wonderful resource!


Photomath App

    This was a very interesting read by Mr. Grover. This App could be very useful for students struggling with math problems. It could be looked at as a way to "cheat" but it also gives step-by-step instructions on how to solve the given problems,  which could be very useful for students to learn for tests.

My Comment: 

Mr. Grover,
My name is Alison Earley and I also am a student at the University of South Alabama studying to pursue my Elementary Ed. degree. This app seems to be the perfect tool for students struggling with algebra. Students may see this as an easy way to "cheat" and get done faster but it not only tells you the answer it also gives you instruction on how to do the problems. Thank you for sharing!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment