Monday, April 20, 2015

C4T #4 Steve Wheeler

   In Mr. Wheelers blog post, Share Trading, he explains to us the meaning of sharing is changing in today's society. Kids view sharing as giving to others what they have or part of what they have. With social media growing and changing every day sharing could mean much more than that. Facebook and Twitter are the first to pop into my head when I think about sharing in this day in time. People all over the world can share: photos, videos, quotes and anything else they wish with someone 3,000 miles away.

Kids sharing ice cream My Comment: 
Mr. Wheeler,
My name is Alison Earley and I am a student in EDM 310 at the University of South Alabama. To kids, sharing means giving someone else something that they have or even a part of it. In today's society sharing can mean so many different things. There are numerous social media networks that their purpose is for sharing. Facebook and Twitter are the main sources of social media that I personally use and there are many ways to share things: photos, quote, videos, etc. Thank you for posting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment