Thursday, April 23, 2015

Blog Post #5 Part 2

Final Summary of My Personal Learning Networks

Starting this class I had no idea what a Personal Learning Network was. I mean to me, it's really just a fancy way of saying social media. From this class I have expanded my PLN immensely. Although I have not used it much I have created a Symbaloo account that I plan to grow on in the future. I also have: Blogger, Twitter, Facebook, Skype, Delicious, Netflix, and many others. These PLN's could very well be useful to teachers in the classroom. Skype would allow you connect with students all over the world that you otherwise would not be able to. Facebook, Twitter and Blogger could be useful with connecting with parents and also with other teachers and/or students. I have found these PLN very useful so far and plan to use them further in my future career as a teacher.The brain of a blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment